The Things We Offer
From 2003 till date, Alcohol Rehab Essex has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. We have acquired our comprehensive expertise by working together with those who are battling with dependencies.
Alcohol Rehab Essex delivers the United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service. We utilise an incorporated model that joins peer bolster, psychosocial intercessions and phenomenal clinical care at each phase of an individual's recuperation journey. Our aim is to give individual focused care that back-ups recuperation and eventually assists people to accomplish long lasting restraint from medications and alcohol.
To get there, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Think that excellent primary care is key for recovery, and form successful partnerships with local general practitioners, community pharmacists, and other partners from the broader treatment system.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Acknowledge the wants of carers and families, and offer support and direction.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
Call us on 0800 246 1509 for more information on Addiction Services available at Alcohol Rehab Essex.
For Service Users
Please look at our Patient Information leaflet to get more info regarding how we can offer you support for the entire duration of your recovery.
See our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for more information about our Opioid Substitution Treatments, (OSTS).