The Cost Of Rehabilitation Explained
The price of drug and alcohol rehabilitation is based on the requirements of the addict. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
Different treatment centres will charge differently for treatment. The treatment program charge thousands of pounds for a day and some are for free. Whatever you can afford, there will be rehab suitable to your addiction.
Those seeking treatment and they know how to raise the payments will always find a facility offering the type of therapy they need. It is possible also to find people willing to help foot the bill for treatment.
Majority of rehabs provide an assistance, accept coverage or have funding alternatives.
Many people pay for the cost of drug treatment with the help of insurance. The quantity insurance covers rely on the backup plan and what the health supplier acknowledges.
These are the types of insurance which cover addiction treatment
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Martial insurance
For those people who have no insurance, they have some ways to get the treatment help. Free treatment centres and rehabs that focus on low income individuals are available. You can also get a financing option from some rehab centres. A place that you pay is often better equipped than a free service offering facility and will not have long queues of waiting patients.
People without insurance can usually get financing options at most residential rehabilitation facilities.
You have to think of rehabilitation as an investment even if you're afraid to take on debt. It won't take too long to clear the payments. When you are sober, you can start your life again and recover your career and other things you lost during the time you were in addiction. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Treatment Costs For All Addictions
The kind of therapy provided by a rehabilitation influences the full expense of sobriety.
There are different kinds of treatment programs for different addicts..
Facilities and care are the main things that will affect the cost of treatment.
Give us a call on 0800 246 1509 today.
A study on some rehabilitation centres, revealed the following costs for the stated treatments
- Outpatient detox treatment is in the range of £800 - £1200.
- Detoxification is usually part of the total amount charged in inpatient treatment centres.
- Whether you are being treated as an inpatient and the kind of medication you require will also determine the cost of your detox.
- Elements with risky detoxification effects need more cautious monitoring, which could make the cost increase.
- Inpatient Treatment
- A 30-day treatment program can cost something in the region of £4800 in certain facilities.
- Other more popular rehab facilities may charge £16,120 a month.
- Treatment for two to three months will cost anything between £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Mild to moderate addictions may not require inpatient treatment.
- Many outpatient centres cost £4,000 for a 90 day program.
- Some more select outpatient treatment centres can be as much as £8000.
- The price tag relies upon how frequently the individual visits the rehab centre every week and for to what extent.
- Price tag of rehab has a great impact on the type of treatment and medication.
- Medication isn't always necessary for all recovering users.
- Addictions to opioids and alcohol usually need medication.
- If medication is required it can cost thousands of pounds a year.
- Recovering Heroin users may have to spend up to £4000 on methadone.
The Price Of Being A Addict
In coming years, rehab will be cheaper overall than the drugs and liquor. Drug and alcohol addicts are far more likely to take sick time from work or change their job than their sober work colleagues, which has a huge impact on their income.
The cost of opiates, legal issues, health problems and deficit of productivity at work are all accumulated overtime.
Previous Heroin addicts have mentioned that they used to spend a lot of money on their addiction.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. It can cost several thousand pounds more to deal with legal issues that may come up. It is very difficult to guess the cost of illicit drug addiction, however it can be more expensive.
The cost of addiction, however, isn't always financial. Your health, relationships and your life are also on the line.
Factors Of The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
When coming up with the expense of treatment, many things have to be taken into account. Some of the factors include
- Kinds Of Centres
- Whether you want to go to an inpatient or outpatient program, the cost difference can be staggering.
- Since the expenses of housing and intensive medical care are costly, the price tag of inpatient programs are more expensive.
- The length of stay is also a factor to consider.
- Medical care centres where the cost of living is high may be high-priced.
- Types Of Treatments Available
- Medical detoxification isn't necessary for everyone at the beginning of the treatment.
- There is no specialized detoxification other than being monitored when it comes to cocaine addicts since they don't normally experience serious withdrawals once they quit the drug.
- However, during the detoxification process, alcohol and Heroin users frequently experience severe withdrawals and normally require medication.
- The ones that need more treatment may pay more for medical care.
- Professional therapy creates impact on the cost of rehab.
- There are no free services from rehab centres.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, huge individual rooms or award-winning chefs, these are all the services provided by the rehab centres.
- Luxury rehabilitation visited by rich and well-known people are high-priced due to its amenities.
- Per month there will be the tens of thousand dollars cost for lavish treatment.
- More services lead to more price but most rehab centres are not very costly.
State Funded And Non Profit Rehabilitation Centres
There are rehab treatment facilities that are run by organizations that help the less fortunate members of society; these centres are support centres but not businesses looking to make a profit. Most of these rehab facilities offer free or very affordable treatment. The availability of these programs ensures that anyone can access treatment regardless of their financial situation.
There are many free drug treatment centres that are provided by the Salvation Army. The government also funds some rehab treatment centres for those who cannot afford.
Finding A Rehabilitation Center
The first step is making a conscious decision that you want to get clean and need help, then follows identifying a suitable rehab centre for you. Do not be discouraged by the charges you see at the rehab centres. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.