Residential Treatment Of Drug Addiction
You are probably going to return to using drugs when you try to quit by yourself because the first few hours of detoxing are very unpleasant.
Addicts who need assistance quitting drugs get round-the-clock treatment in a safe and encouraging environment when they check themselves into a residential rehab facility.
You are provided with all the psychological therapy you need to assist you in beating your alcohol or drug addiction in rehab, since your detox is heavily supervised to ensure treatment is successful.
Residential drug treatment has various aspects attached to it. Recoveries vary by area, treatments offered, staff understanding, enhancements and more. Finding a facility that meets your requirements is very vital to recovery.
With physician monitored detox and 24-hour support, the amount of treatment given at residential facilities has a higher probability of success.
Outline Of An Inpatient Rehab Course
Depending on the specific program, residential drug treatment has the patients staying inside the treatment facility for a certain time period. 30 days is the most common duration though many rehab facilities provide programs that are much longer running for 60 days , 90 days or much longer. Whether or not a person has attended drug treatment before, presence of other addictions, pre-existing psychological issues and severity of the addiction will all play a part in determining how long the rehab period will last.
Most Inpatient centres provide family programs, where individuals from the patient's family take an interest in family advising and activities. This is done so that strained interpersonal relationships and situations that can lead to a relapse can be identified and trust can be restored. Being a major part of the recovery of a family member can be very instrumental in the long run.
Every Inpatient centre offers a unique kind of accommodation. Some have basic recreational activities like pool and ping-pong or shared rooms, cafeteria-style meals. There are also those that offer private luxury accommodation with gourmet meals and different facilities such as gyms, spa and pool.
Selecting An Inpatient Treatment Facility
Treatment programs have many differences and this is because each person's addiction is usually different in one way or another. In order to find the correct medical plan that suits your needs, it is vital to inquire more about it.
Get in touch with us if you know anyone who is looking to join a residential drug treatment centre. There is a medical care option that is right for you, and we want to assist you in finding it call 0800 246 1509.
When choosing a rehab, what are the questions you should ask
- Which Addictions Does The Program Focus On?
- You need to identify a facility that specializes in treating the addiction you are dealing with as well as any co-occurring disorders.
- You need to be sure that the centre where you check in is capable of handling your addiction because different substances have different effects on our minds and bodies.
- What Are The Available Therapies?
- Private and group counselling is common in many treatment centres.
- There are also several modern and traditional kinds of therapy available as well.
- For some, family therapy is crucial while others are more inclined to holistic therapy such as music, yoga, equine or art therapy.
- Before you decide on any one program, look at what's available and pick one that has what you want.
- What Sober Houses And Continued Support Programs Do They Provide?
- Most rehab centres offer guidance and support after Inpatient treatment.
- In maintaining sobriety, a guided aftercare program is essential.
- You can find out if your rehab of choice has an aftercare program or they can help you find one.
- Is The Facility Licensed Or Accredited By Any Body?
- Take the initiative to know if the medical team at the facility has the appropriate licensing and credentials; you deserve nothing but the best trained experts.
- Not only will a sub-standard rehab centre not cure you, it will leave you financially vulnerable as well; this is a vital fact to always remember.
- What Peer Group Programs Are Offered?
- AA and NA (12 step programs) are a standard part of many rehabilitation centres.
- Alternative treatment programs, such as SMART, are also offered by some rehabs.
- The option to undergo a 12-step program or an alternative within the same rehabs is even provided by some centres.
- How Do I Pay For Medical Care?
- If you have insurance, the first step in deciding on a payment plan is to find out whether the centre accepts the cover you have.
- You can check for other payment options in case you don't have an insurance.
- Answering these questions will help you make a good choice and significantly reduce the stresses of the treatment process.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Residential Rehab Benefits
If you are looking a for a rehab that is guaranteed to help you live a drug-free life, then residential rehab is the best option for those who are suffering from an intense addiction problem. Apart from having people to attend to you throughout the day, residential treatment programs also help patients to plan on how they can stay clean after rehab.
Advantages of picking an Inpatient recovery centre include
- Having a highly structured, comfortable and safe environment.
- You will be protected from anything that may intensify the addiction or cause a relapse.
- Having medicinal experts present to guarantee well being and security amid detox and all through treatment.
- You will get emotional and practical support the entire time you are receiving medical care from therapists and fellow recovering addicts; these are people that form your network of support inside rehab.
Getting Treatment You Require
The struggle to kick your addiction isn't one you have to face on your own. Heading off to an Inpatient treatment centre is the initial move toward recovering your life and living all alone conditions.